Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- This looks like such a fun technique to try on a scrapbook or art journal page!
- I think these hanging planters would be perfect for my bedroom. Anyone know where I can get these bowls in Australia?
- These daily habits for a clutter-free home look pretty straightforward and like they could become good habits
- This post has me inspired to clean and organise my craft room
- All the heart eye emojis are needed for this quilt! Rainbow for the win!
- I will be starting on a new fitness routine this month with my sister, and this post will hopefully help me to stick with it a little longer
- These lettuce wraps look super tasty!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
As part of my One Little Word for 2015, I am setting a handful of BOLD Intentions each month. These are areas that I am going to focus on each month to try to make some good progress with my One Little Word.
During August, I managed to do quite well at documenting my Week in the Life (you can see my posts here). I celebrated a year of being engaged with a breakfast date with my favourite guy, and read The Book Thief (and started WomanCode and The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up too). I have also made travel notebooks for Melbourne and wedding planning, I just have the covers to decorate, which I am looking forward to finishing this month.
For September, my BOLD Intentions are:
- Complete my Week in the Life album, now that the photos and journalling are done
- Explore, relax and enjoy Victoria
- Book a wedding! I have a rough location and a date, now to choose the venue
- Put together and share my Winter Manifesto. Debating whether to do a photo book or 4×4 We R Memory Keepers album
- Complete 5 art journal pages. I’m feeling an urge to art journal again!
I will report back at the start of September with an update as to how I go 🙂
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. You can see my posts about my 2015 word, Bold, here. If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life. You can also listen to Elise Cripe’s podcast episode about One Little Word here.