Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Love this post on no regrets purchases and decor. It’s interesting to think about what my thoughts will be in a few years time for this sort of thing!
- This super cute baby and toddler room with such amazing colours is a favourite
- I don’t own a TV so I never see ads. When I see ones that make me laugh like these, sometimes I wish I did have one!
- Since I’m getting ready for Week in the Life again this year, I thought checking out Elise’s photography archive would be a good idea!
- On the topic of Week in the Life, here is a great post on creating your own project kit
- This clip is quite interesting… How to take photos of negatives!
- I’ve never thought to have blueberries on a pizza, but this one looks pretty great to me!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!