Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- A recipes mini book sounds like a great way to keep recipes rather than reprinting them each time I want to make them!
- I have recently discovered Teddi Confetti and I’m loving the videos she shares on YouTube
- This house has me all heart eyes! Great colours and decor!
- I need to try this idea to work out what to start working on, and to record my ideas for other projects too
- This list of what you should be writing in a note book is full of good advice!
- I really want to make my Project Life Pages into photo books like this
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!