Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- I found Elsie’s fitness story inspiring. Fitness is something I definitely struggle with.
- I didn’t take this class, but I do think this minibook Andrea has made is pretty cute!
- Interesting thoughts on updating an older home. I’ve found a new home can also have it’s challenges since I don’t want to wreck anything! lol
- Kelsey’s April minibook. This is such a fun little mini album!
- Creamy garlic, herb and mushroom spaghetti. Yum!
- Lauren’s colourful Creative Captures challenge. I so need to do this but struggle to find red!
- I want to make a goal tracker like this. Such an easy way and visual way to track progress!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!