I’ve been really working hard at putting together a good stash of my everyday paper crafting tools that I use daily on many different projects. Whether it be albums, pen pal letters or cards, the items below are some of my most used supplies, and together they make a pretty well-rounded paper crafting basics kit.
- Project Life pens (I have 01, 03 and 05)
- Glue runner for large areas, glue sticks for fiddly areas and thick double-sided tape for when something needs a little pop
- Scissors. I’m picky with these, and this set is my favourite!
- A metal ruler, for cutting, measuring, ruling lines and lining things up
- Cutting mat and a craft knife. I don’t actually have a paper trimmer since the ones I’ve had weren’t the best, but love my craft knife!
- Black Memento ink. This is my go to since I can use it with Copic Markers
- An acrylic block for stamping, along with stamp cleaner
- Lead pencils, eraser and pencil sharper. I use these to make lots of notes. measurements and sketches, and it’s great to be able to rub the marks out
- A needle. I use this for stitching and punching holes in things, like when I want to use a brad
- A bone folder. Great for getting my card edges nice and neat!
So these are my main go-tos, and they are all housed in a nice little kitchen container together, so that I can get to them at a moments notice. Having my main supplies together like this has meant that I have not had to search for it since, either!
What are your main paper crafting tools? Any recommendations for missing must-haves?