Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Loving this series of paintings on Instagram. The ones by PaperPaintStudio, at least. 28 paintings in 28 days actually sounds rather fun!
- Reading I Quit Sugar. It’s quite fascinating, and I realised that all her suggestions to cut down are already things that I do, so I’m not doing too badly so far! I also have her second book, I Quit Sugar for Life.
- On the topic of food, I want to try these different spice mixes and these double stuffed oreo jello shots. I love all the recipes on this site!
- I really need to assess my craft room to make it work better for me and this post gives some interesting ideas. Love all of the art in this room, and the plant!
- Super inspired by Paige Evans scrapbook pages. So colourful and happy and intricate!
- These bookends are pretty cute, and very fitting for a bookshelf!
- I love reflecting posts, and this one by Elise about 20 lessons learnt in her 20’s is awesome as always!