Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- These salads in jars look amazing! I need to try making some of these for work lunches for sure!
- I have yet to make a Valentine’s Day card for Michael, so I love Elise’s ideas for them here
- Keeping indoor plant alive is something I sometimes struggle with, but there are some good tips here
- Amy Tangerine has released a fun creative handbook if you sign up with her, and she shows the video of the first page here
- I love a good photo challenge and this one looks super fun seeing as I also love colour!
- This post about putting together a pen pal letter is fun!
- On the topic of pen pal letters, I love this concept of sending love letters to people in need, and leaving random ones hidden around the place. I really want to get involved!