Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Loving this art journalling post of top 5 must-haves. I will be doing a lot more art journalling in 2015
- Quite in love with the new look of Elise’s blog
- Easy Oreo Truffles. Enough said!
- This is an interesting way to document the year. I can’t wait to see how these pages turn out!
- For everyone who has a stash of sequins needing to be used, we should all make shaker cards!
- New Project Life team
- Sending a message to my future self sounds like such a fun idea! I can’t wait to try this out!