Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- I so want to host a Cookie Baking Party after seeing this post! One the list of things for next year!
- Hoping Santa gets me this class bundle for Photoshop and DSLR basics
- Wanting to make these for when we have guests around
- Loving all the December Daily goodness Ali is sharing here. I check out most of the new links each day and love it!
- Can’t wait for One Little Word 2015! I’ve love my word this year (Balance), and have already chosen one for next year
- Looking forward to reading this after I finish Eat Pray Love
- Love these digital Christmas brushes, and they are likely to make an appearance in my December Daily this year!