Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Loving the look of this slat bench as a coffee table for our upstairs living room
- Wanting to read Yes Please by Amy Poehler so much. My sisters and I are starting a family book club, and this will be my first pick!
- Excited to receive my Ali Edwards December Daily kit and to get started on my album. This is our first Christmas in the new house!
- This is a fun knitting technique I want to try. Being summer, it’s a little to warm to knit here, but I’ll be trying this in winter
- I need a ring dish for my bedside table and in the kitchen when I wash up. I hope to try this cute tutorial for one!
- Thinking about having an overseas wedding, somewhere like here. Any suggestions?
- Learning about mail tags to send to my pen pal 🙂
Hope you all have a great week ahead!