Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Seeing Kellie finish her black and white blanket has me inspired to get mine finished too!
- This post on office supplies you can use in scrapbooking. I need to get my hands on some of the index tabs, but have used most of the rest before
- I’m so in love with indoor plants at the moment, and have grown my collection by 8 in the last month. These fabric planters will be fun to make and keep some of them in!
- A love letter to my body is such an inspiring read. It makes you think hard about how you treat your body, that’s for sure!
- I love colour, and I love this post about how to add more colour to your life!
- A year long weekly photo book for your kid’s final year of school? I don’t even have kids yet, but count me in!
- I love travel and I love documenting my trips. This post from Kelly Purkey is right up my alley since it combines both on the go!
Have a good week ahead everyone 🙂