Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
- Loving this post about what Elsie has learnt in a year and a half of living in her house. I think this will be the case with out place once we start to settle in
- Elise’s small business post is quite a fun read
- This video about how to take good instagram pictures that made me laugh
- Ali Edwards it the queen of fun writing prompts, and here is yet another she has come up with
- Always liked this song, and it’s amazing played with cellos!
- So want to try making this chocolate ripple cake. It looks amazing!
- Yet another fun YouTube clip. This one is especially for the Mum’s out there!
Clearly I’m a day late here, but I’m ok with that! 🙂