Each month I will be sharing a Sunday Seven post, which will be a round of a few of my favourite things I’ve seen on the web. I like the idea of celebrating some of my favourite sites, along with new sites that I discover and find inspiring.
This week, some of the things inspiring me the most include:
- This mug. I so want to get this for my sister’s birthday, since she likes owls!
- 30 Reasons to be Happy Today. Such a fun list and ties in so well with my #100happydays challenge!
- I’m after an idea for a little basket to store keys and the likes in when we move, and love some of the ideas Kellie shared here!
- Elise has now created a podcast and I am quite enjoying listening to the episodes!
- Love this video of where Ali is up to with her Project Life. It gives good ideas as to how to manage being behind.
- This post by Pink Ronnie, outlines the difference between self portraits and selfies. I so need to do a self portrait challenge!
- This My Details eCourse looks like it would be a lot of fun
Hope you all have a great week ahead!