Today I just wanted to share a few awesome things that have inspired me on the net lately…
- The 24 hour video clip for Pharrell Williams song, Happy. This is the song playing on repeat, with a new video clip each time it plays. The song along makes me happy! And this is my favourite clip in the whole thing! Because who doesn’t love hula hooping?!?
- This post called “Dear Aspiring Writer” is quite good advice. No, I am not the Jessica that it is addressed to, but I still find the tips listed to be inspiring and heartfelt. I’m sure this is something I’ll refer to again if I need a little pick me up for writing!
- Cathy Zielski shared a video of her making one of her Project Life spreads, and it was fun to watch and informative. I always like seeing and hearing about people’s process for Project Life, since I usually come away with at least a couple of good ideas!
- This TED talk by Kal Barteski. So touching, and it’s hard not to cry! She is really such an inspiring woman, and so passionate about what she does!
- And marble painting with nail polishes… How have I never thought to try this??? I used to love marble painting as a kid and have tried lots of different mediums like oil paints, acrylic, food colouring and the likes. I will be trying this for sure!