I’ve been reading lots of different blogs over the last few days, and I have come across many wonderful posts, so I thought I would share a handful of the inspiration here. And since I spent some time at the beach being inspired and taking photos, I’m sharing a picture from there, too! Enjoy!
- This post from Ali Edwards about living hands free. Such an awesome reminder, and something that I have been trying to focus on over the last couple of months
- This post from Elise about projects that don’t pan out. I have plenty of these! Most of them remain unfinished!
- Such an interesting post here on resolving to be happy. This is a new to me blog that I discovered this week and there were quite a few good things on there!
- I have also recently discovered the At Home In Love blog, and found quite a bit of goodness there too. Here is 10 Tips for Designing a Blog, Decorating on a Budget, and 10 Tips for Decorating a Rental
- This older post about documenting the negative, by Big City Quiet. This is a quick and easy way to document a week that you many not necessarily have photos of.
- Trisha Harrison shared this post sharing some random pages from her 2013 Project Life, and there are some super cute ideas that I want to save!