I have lots happening around here at the moment, so I thought this month for my 10 things, I would share some of the items on my to do list.
- Book to do tax with the accountant
- Complete my Project Life weeks 1 and 2 layouts (already started, just need to be finished)
- Buy new work pants since my current ones are too big
- Finish reading the last Wicked Lovely book
- Work on the Move more Eat Well Jumpstart prompts (I’ve read all the daily prompts and started filling in the cards, but I’m not quite finished journalling yet)
- Pack up the Christmas decorations. It’s still not done!
- Ring the builder to find out when construction will start on the house again
- Decide what meal I will next cook for my 27 recipes posts. I have quite a few ideas, now to narrow it down to one!
- Clean the bathroom
- Bring in washing and put it all away
As you can see, some fun stuff, and some not so fun stuff here, but I’m still excited for the week ahead! 🙂