A friend tagged me on Facebook to share 8 random things about myself. I love these kinda of lists, so I thought I’d carry on the trend 🙂
- I wear gumboots to work on rainy days so I can splash in puddles and still get to work dry
- I usually take around 500 photos a month or more, even without kids or pets
- I don’t own a TV at all, and haven’t for over 5 years. I still love watching TV shows though
- I’m in the process of building a place, and I love it, but it’s so much more time-consuming and challenging than I expected!
- I collect shot glasses and beer mugs from the places I visit around the world, yet they have been in a box since I moved to this unit 3 years ago since I have nowhere to keep them out
- I’ve been keeping a blog for about a year and a half now, and have written over 300 posts in that time
- I’m super excited about Christmas coming up, and have a list of Christmas crafts I want to make and officially started Christmas shopping last week
- I love reading young adult books, and I’m currently reading the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr, which is about faeries
If you want to join in the fun, I’d love to see your post so leave me a comment!