I’ve decided today seems like a good time to share some of the things that are inspiring me around the internet lately. I have seen so many great ideas lately, and it is nice to be able to round them up in one spot!
- The Studio Calico December Daily kit. I’ve never used a kit for December Daily before, but fell in love with this kit when I saw it (mostly for the album). My parcel arrived at Mum’s during the week, and I opened it up today and have to say that it is awesome! While not all of the papers are my style, there is so much goodness in this kit and I can’t wait to create with it!
- The 10 Things Right Now posts by Ali (she has done one for Simon, Anna and Ali). This seems like such a fun prompt to write about, and a great way to document the big things going on at this point
- The Art of Poster Design class at Jessica Sprague. This looks like it will be a lot of fun, and as soon as I have a free day, I will be working on this. I’m looking forward to the invitations one next, too.
- This template set from Cathy Zielski for 30 Days of Thankful. I think this would be an awesome project to do, and I may even have an album that I could use for it. This is the 4×6 version.
- These awesome calendars from Elise. I fell in love as soon as I saw them, and want to use them in Project Life next year, but since the seasons are reversed for us here in Australia, I will likely make my own.
- This bread, but nutella flavoured instead of pumpkin flavoured. Yum!
- This post about styling a gallery wall. I can’t wait to be able to do this in the new house! I’m already coming up with ideas for it now! I don’t know that it will be just black and white, but we will see!
- The Process class at Big Picture Classes. This looks like it will be great fun, and I’m excited for it to start in a few days!
- The Digital Project Life birthday sale! 20% off all week. I’ll be stocking up on Midnight and Honey, and possibly Slate editions for sure!