Hmm, turns out last month I failed miserably at all goes except working towards catching up with Project Life and having a craft day with Mum and Bec! Ahh well, it’s a new month and a fresh start!
This month I will:
- Participate in Steptember with Bec, Michael and Zane. Our goal is to raise $500 and complete all of our 10,000 steps per day. It will be interesting to see how many steps I actually get to, since I walk to and from work already
- Continue with my Project Life catch up. I’m going to make pages up until the end of July at least by the end of this month!
- Go to 4 photography classes in the City. These are already booked, and include basic DSLR usage, night photography, animal photgraphy, and sports photography. I’m excited that Bec is actually going to come to one of the classes as well!
- Catch up on the month of missing diary entries that I kept by hand rather than entering into my Oh Life account
- Retidy my craft room. It’s gotten messy again, but at least it’s nowhere near as bad as it used to be!
- Welcome Samantha and Mum home from the US! I haven’t seen Samantha in over 2 months now, so it will be nice to welcome her back home, and Mum’s been gone for 2 weeks now too.
- Complete Shimelle’s Learn Something New Every Day class. I’m happy if I take photos and write my lesson each night, even if I don’t make an album until the end. I will blog at least one update during the month
- Undertake Week in the Life again, and blog my photos and words daily. Even though I never completed the printing of last years photos, this is still one of my favourite projects each year!
- Clean out our bathroom cupboard. It’s tiny and holds very little, so it always seems to be messy and overflowing. It should only take about 20 minutes though, and I plan on being ruthless with it!
- Organise the top of our cupboard. It’s annoying me and I want to get it out of the way once and for all. When I do it, I’ll probably end up also going through all my clothes since they need it too. It’s as good a time as any to update my wardrobe for the coming warm weather!
My One Little Word for the year is Choose. Each month this year, I’m making a list of things I choose to do throughout the month. These will generally be fun things to prioritize, rather than a set to do list. You can see my “Choose” posts here. I have also made some “Choose” anklets, as a way to keep my word close to me each day, and you can see these here.
If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life.