I didn’t do too badly with my July list of goals, and I’m happiest of all to say that yes I have kept my plant alive, and yes it is thriving!
This month I will:
- Have a craft weekend at home with Mum and Bec
- Watch the latest season of Game of Thrones with Michael
- Share a second update for my Winter Manifesto
- Complete at least 4 of the Hello Story prompts within my Project Life pages. I have quite a few ideas for each of the first 4 weeks so far, so I’m excited for this!
- Complete 2 crafty projects
- Make 5 Project Life spreads. I’m hoping to get to the half way mark this month, but since that is 10 weeks of layouts, I’m not sure it will quite happen that way, so I’ll settle for 5!
- Make myself a cute planner and find a cute way to bind it
- Complete the Phone Photography Class prompts. I’ve done quite a few of these, even though I’ve been terrible at sharing instagram photos lately
- Clean out our bedroom cupboard. I’ve completed a few areas that have been bugging me around the unit so far, this one is the next on the list!
- Sort 3 years of photos (2011-2013). One of these years is mostly done already, and we’re only just over half way through this year, so it should be manageable. I’m on a kick organising my computer at the moment, and have finally gotten right through my downloads folder!
I’m looking forward to this month. Lots is happening around here, and the weather is finally warming up! I’m planning on enjoying the last of winter before its gone!
My One Little Word for the year is Choose. Each month this year, I’m making a list of things I choose to do throughout the month. These will generally be fun things to prioritize, rather than a set to do list. You can see my “Choose” posts here. I have also made some “Choose” anklets, as a way to keep my word close to me each day, and you can see these here.
If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life.