There has been so much happening around here this week that I’ve had very little time to spend doing anything, so tonight I’m going to settle for sharing a few of the things that are inspiring me on the web lately!
- The Letters to my Girl posts by Elise. These are such sweet little notes to her baby girl! I think this would be an amazing gift to her little on when she’s older!
- The Hello Story class by Ali Edwards. This class is amazing! To think I almost passed it up because I couldn’t afford it is just sad! I’m getting so much out of this class, and it’s only 4 weeks in!
- I won a prize! From Cathy Zielske! I have to say, I’m pretty stoked about this!
- The Fast and the Furious movies. I have always loved these movies, and I’m even more excited for them at the moment because I know there is at least one new one to look forward to once we get through them all! We’ve watched the first 2 so far, and I don’t think I’ve seen either 5 or 6.
- The new Project Life kits that have been announced and the new templates on the new digital Project Life site. Got to love the Sunshine edition, designed by Elsie and Emma!
- Emma’s wedding ceremony photos… So gorgeous!
- Also, Elsie and Emma’s 20 favourite photography posts. So many good ideas here! Now I just need some sunshine to get to go out and take lots of photos! Much better than the short days here at the moment!
- This awesome and colourful budget spreadsheet from Emily Ley. If you’re going to have a budget, it might as well look pretty!
Anyways, that’s it for the night, and I’m off to bed!