It’s official… Today is my last day as a 26 year old! To celebrate my birthday, I wanted to look back at 26 of the most awesome things at 26. These are in no specific order.
- 26 Projects – I managed to complete 20 out of 26 and will be finishing the rest over coming weeks since most are started. I’ll be back in a couple of days with more details
- Completing Ali’s One Little Word class last year, with my word “ACHIEVE”
- Starting it again this year with my word “CHOOSE“
- Completing the Color Run
- Learning how to ski in NZ
- Buying a block of land
- My love affair with Instagram
- I jumped out of a plane!
- Having a 2 week getaway in New Zealand
- My knitted blanket
- Heading for a family week away in Thailand
- Our anniversary getaway in Canberra
- Completing 2 real-life photography classes in the City
- Taking a web design class here and enjoying it greatly! Will share more soon!
- Our sunrise breakfast date
- Abseiling (a post will be coming shortly!)
- My starburst canvas
- A growing obsession with washi tape
- Celebrating 2 weddings (Bec and Zane’s and Ruchi and Pankaj’s)
- Learning to cook Thai food and having a Thai food night at Mum’s
- My cushion cover
- Cleaning out my craft room
- Getting a new laptop
- Working on Project Life. It’s the most I’ve ever documented
- The Makedde Vanderwall books
- Going to a big car meet with Michael, and meeting a heap of his car friends
- Getting amazing roses from Michael each month since March
26 was an amazing year. I bet 27 will be even better!