I’m joining Leigh over at sixbythebay in My Top 5 this week and sharing 5 things I’m going to do this month to pamper myself. I don’t always do things to pamper myself, so I’ve decided that I’m going to make it a priority to do at least 5 things each month just for me.
I started this last month, and I managed 3 out of the 5, which isn’t bad for me, since I’m usually pretty terrible at pampering myself. This month I will:
- Eat good meals each night. Experiment with some of our favourites
- Knit some more of my blanket while relaxing with a few good episodes
- Send letters to each of my pen pals
- Continue with my routine of making the bed each day and tidying the bedroom each night before bed. I feel much more calm when the bedroom is tidy!
- Work on a mini album project. Sorry, I can’t give details just yet though.
These are all just for relaxation, and I will share around the middle of the month each month. I figure everyone needs some downtime, and this way, I’m at least being more aware of it!