Hmm, I don’t even want think about my March goals, since I did so badly with them! March was a busy month, and I was very scattered throughout the month. I have noticed over the last 2 months that I need to have my goals out in front of me for me to actually keep them in my mind and work towards them, and I have not been very good at printing them out and not losing them. I can say that I did work on cleaning out my craft room though, and it’s a million times better than it previously was!
This month I’m going to be a little more specific with my goals, so this month I will:
- Make more cushions for the lounge. At this point, I’m thinking an ampersand one, and a patchwork one.
- Refurbish a blanket box at Mum’s that holds my camping gear. I have everything I need for it, just need to make a weekend to do it!
- Share at least one photo on instagram each day. Anything that makes me smile 🙂
- Eat at least one vegetarian meal a week. We’re trying to cut down on the meat we eat at the moment
- Move daily. Even if it’s only a 10 minute walk, a few situps or push ups, stretches or whatever.
- Withdraw spending money for the fortnight on payday or the day after, then leave my cards at home, to prevent impulse purchases. Limit online purchase as well
- Come up with a few different healthy work lunch ideas that I want to try, about 3-4 that I can make at the start of the week preferably
- Have a “meet the families” lunch between Mum and my sister’s and Michael’s parents. Even after 3 1/2 years, they’ve never met since they live so far apart from each other
- Clean out my clothes and work out what items I need to update my wardrobe. I feel like I have to much at the moment, but still need a few new pieces.
- Make cards now that my desk is clean and I want to be in the craft room creating! I have lots of ideas, and I’m rather happy about it!
My One Little Word for the year is Choose. Each month this year, I’m making a list of things I choose to do throughout the month. These will generally be fun things to prioritize, rather than a set to do list. You can see my “Choose” posts here.
If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life.