As good as I did with my January goals, I didn’t do too well with my February ones! The only goal I did well with was celebrating, everything else kind of fell by the wayside since I felt run down and was away for a week. That’s ok though, March is a new month, and I’m ready to go again! This month, I will:
- Make a few crafty projects and actually share them!
- Complete the I Heart Faces photography challenge for March. Yes, I’m a few days behind after being away for a couple of days
- Not eat fried food again. I enjoyed how I felt when I wasn’t eating it. Also going back to not drinking soft drink at all
- Continue with walking and running 3-4 times a week, and add in 2 weights training sessions each week
- Set up a budget and try to work out a way to make it work for us, so that this becomes a habit before getting into the new house
- Make a business card for my blog. I still want to do this, and really will make it happen this month!
- Have a Thai food week, where I make 3-4 different Thai meals throughout the week
- Send at least one handmade card each week, since there is no better feeling than getting mail that isn’t a bill!
- Clean out the craft room. This is going to be my One Little Word action this month, and I’ll be setting aside 15-20 minutes each day for it, and longer on weekends if needed. This is still the most unorganised area in the house, and I want to get it under control before moving into the craft room in the new house
- Make cards. I’m aiming for between 20 and 30. I’m working on the You’ve Got Mail class with Studio Calico this month, so this will be a fun challenge
My One Little Word for the year is Choose. Each month this year, I’m making a list of things I choose to do throughout the month. These will generally be fun things to prioritize, rather than a set to do list. You can see my “Choose” posts here.
If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life.