I have a girls trip planned in a couple of weeks, where me, Mum and my sister’s are heading to Thailand for a week. Now that we seem to have most of the dramas with our accommodation out of the way, I’m back to being excited about the trip, and have started thinking about some of the things I would like to do while we’re over there. I don’t think I’m the only one, either, after talking to my sister about it today! I thought for this months list of 10 things, I thought I’d share so of the things I want to do while we’re away!
- Pampering – After all the stress and being so run down the last few weeks, I’m hoping for at least a massage and a pedicure while away!
- Lounging by the pool and at the beach – Lots of it, as well! Hopefully with a cocktail in hand! It’ll be awesome to explore some new beaches, and spend some time relaxing in the sun!
- White Water Rafting – I’ve done this twice on previous trips to Bali, and I’m excited to try it again somewhere new. Plus, Mum’s never been, so that’s even more reason to go. Oh, and Samantha needs practice since she almost gave me a black eye, last time!
- Enjoying Family Time – I’ve travelled with Bec overseas twice, and Samantha once. They both make pretty good travelling buddies, too. This will be Mum’s first overseas trip with us, and it will be a good chance to relax and hang out with family, sans the boys! Plus, it will probably be the only chance we get to have a decent amount of time together before Mum and Samantha move to the USA.
- Cocktail Drinking – Because why not? 🙂
- Jungle Safari in Khao Sok National Park – If I can talk everyone else into it, this would be awesome fun!
- Taking lots of amazing Photos! – I’m still undecided if I’ll take the DSLR yet, but I have to say, I am really looking forward to the photo opportunities I guess it depends what sort of activities we all decide to do whether the extra baggage will be worth it or not.
- Shopping – None of us have been to Thailand before, so it’ll be interesting what sort of shopping is available over there. I’m sure Bec and Samantha will enjoy it the most though.
- Enjoying the Food – I love Thai food. I’m guessing the Thai we have here in Australia may be very different to what they have over there, and I’m looking forward to finding out! If at all possible, I’d love to do a Thai cooking class, since we’ve decided to start trying a few more Thai dishes here, but I’m not sure that anyone else would be interested in it.
- Reading – I’ll have plenty of uninterrupted reading time on the flights, which I’m looking forward to. I’ve found reading so peaceful lately, and by that time, I’ll be on to a new book or set of books, which I’m looking forward to!
**I did not take this photo. You can see the original source by clicking on the photo itself**