I had such an awesome month in January. I completed most of my goals, learnt new Photoshop skills, spent lots of time reading and painting, and very little time at the computer. I really enjoyed it! It was nice to switch off and get away for a bit, and I think I’ll try and include more computer free time going forward as well.
On to my goals for February!
- Make 3 new crafty projects and share.
- Take a self portrait a day, not always just camera held out at arms length. I don’t mind if I miss a day, as long as I have 28 self portraits by the end of the month
- No fried food or burgers… AT ALL! I’m still going to continue with limiting the amount of coffee and alcohold I drink as well
- Continue with walking and running 3-4 times a week, and add in yoga 3-4 times per week
- Track every $$ I spend throughout the month. I think this will be an interesting exercise, but I’m dreading seeing how much I spend on work lunches and breakfasts!
- Make a business card for my blog. Just because I’ve never had business cards before and I can!
- Continue using nail strengthener and cuticle oil 3-4 times per week… My nails are healthier than ever, and I’m finding myself way less likely to bite them, which is a good thing. If I keep this up for a bit longer, I might finally stop biting them for good!
- Celebrate with friends and family. We have at least one friend’s birthday and one wedding celebration to go to, along with a girls’ trip for me, Mum and my sister’s. Also, Michael’s birthday is at the end of the month where we’ll have a few days off together to celebrate then, as well
- Organise and file all of our paperwork. We both have overflowing inbox’s that haven’t been sorted for about 6 months. I want to clear these out!
- Start assembling my pages for my Move More, Eat Well class. I’ve done all of the journalling but have not yet made my pages in Photoshop. I work on both months at once
My One Little Word for the year is Choose. Each month this year, I’m making a list of things I choose to do throughout the month. These will generally be fun things to prioritize, rather than a set to do list. You can see my “Choose” posts here.
If you don’t know what One Little Word is, you can read more about it in this post from Ali Edwards. I will be undertaking Ali’s One Little Word class again this year, and creating an album about my word and the changes it’s manifesting in my life.