I did super well with my November goals, making progress on all but one. I even ended up doing a lot of extra things I didn’t have listed, like my blog facelift. It ended up being a very productive month!
Since December tends to be quite busy, I’m going to have an easy month. While I have lots of things I want to do throughout the month, I’m planning on fitting in a fair bit of downtime throughout as well. I’m betting the early months of next year will be quite busy with house stuff, so I’m going to enjoy the holiday season as much as I can.
Without further adieu, here are my goals for the month!
- Decorate for Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas and can’t wait to get in to it!
- Finish my One Little Word album. I have about 4 months of lessons to do, but most of them are pretty straight forward
- Journal the rest of my 365 album from last year. I only need to do one week of journalling a day to have it done by Christmas
- Celebrate Mum’s home coming. She’s back from her US trip mid-month, after spending 3 weeks away
- Organise all of my 2012 photos, and if I have time, my 2011 photos as well. I’d like to start the new year getting into good photo management habits!
- Get most of my December Daily pages done. I’m super excited for this!
- Celebrate Rebecca’s birthday with her
- Make some yummy goodness! Most of my Christmas cooking will be as presents and for hosting Christmas here
- Host Christmas dinner here with Dad and my sister’s the weekend before Christmas
- Take a photo a day. This should be super easy since December has so many options for things to photograph!
Bring on December! 🙂