I decided today I felt like sharing 5 randoms thoughts right now. Just because I can 🙂
- I need to be way more careful in the sun, and way more proactive in wearing sunscreen. I’m still beetroot red from Saturday
- I’m going to rearrange the lounge room tomorrow. I feel like a change in here… Plus, the way I want to rearrange it puts the futon right under the aircon! And it makes a better layout in the room for Christmas decorations… hehe
- I’m excited to bring out the Christmas decorations in the next couple of days. I can’t wait to decorate!
- Although I never wanted an office printer because they’re so massive, I love my black and white printer, and I’m kind of excited for the colour one we’ll have in a few days… Michael paid $85 for it, and it’s worth about $3000, just because there is something wrong with it that he can fix with spare parts he already has at work. After printing my December Daily pages on his work printer, I want a good coloured printer even more!
- Based on the upset stomach, sore throat and headache I’ve had all day, I think I’m coming down with something. It’s annoying!