On the 10th of each month, Shimelle does a link up of 10 things. People can choose any 10 things they want, and this month, I’ve decided to a bit of a round-up of current projects I’m working on. I always have lots of projects going on and I tend to start them, and not be all that good at finishing. I’m hoping that checking the items off a list will provide a little bit of encouragement to help me complete some!
- A knitted aqua and yellow blanket. I’m almost done the first row of 8. This is going to take a VERY long time!
- A star garland to hang up at Christmas. Need to find some other sized cookie cutters I have stored with Christmas decorations for some variation in size!
- My project 365 album from last year. I have the first 6 months of photos in place, but need to do the second half along with journalling
- A project life album for this year, only not with a project life kit. More to come when I have more done!
- Ali’s One Little Word class. I will be sharing this very soon!
- Finishing up my craft room
- Redoing a white board and cork board for my craft room
- Stripping and repainting an old wooden toy box to make an accent piece for the lounge room
- Christmas baubles – I have a couple of different sorts up my sleeve, depending how motivated I am
- A photo book for some trips away as presents
There are quite a few more projects I’m in the process of gathering supplies for, but these are the main ones that I’m focusing on just now. Even if they’re not all done by the end of the year, I’m still enjoying them all quite a lot!