I can’t believe the year is going so fast! It’s already October… What happened to the rest of the year?!? I did ok with my September goals last month, getting some of the bigger ones off my list, which was good. This month, my goals are:
- Celebrate my sister and her fiancée getting married, and give a kick ass bridesmaid speech that still needs to be finished! 🙂
- Complete a big card project I’ve just started. I have a deadline, so I really need to get cracking!
- Spend at least one day looking at houses and finding out more information about building a place
- Finish the first row of my knitted blanket
- Read at least one book, most likely 50 Shades of Grey
- Work on a photo book of our NZ photos
- Crank Photoshop on my new laptop when I get it, and spend a couple of days messing with photos for projects
- Put the first 6 months of photos from 2011 in my Project 365 album
- Make a start on Christmas decorations. The list of decorations I want to make keeps growing, so I need to get cracking!
- Share at least 2 projects for my 26 Projects challenge