- I have been re-establishing my love of photos lately, both taking them and looking through them. I even had a batch of photos printed yesterday that were so much fun to play with.
- I have spent the last 2 days completing a mini album. The first one I’ve ever started and successfully finished! It has me quite excited!
- I’m glad Michael is back from his work trip tomorrow night. It feels like I’ve barely seen him since we came home from NZ, since he’s been travelling for 2 weeks so far this month. We’re going to enjoy some champagne and cuddles when he gets home!
- I’ve been a nail biter my whole life, but have managed to go 2 full weeks without biting them now. Spending time relaxing and crafting really seems to help me with that!
- The weekend is almost here, and I can’t wait to head to the Coast for dress fittings, crafty shopping and crafty time! It’s time to start planning and making some Christmas crafts!
- Excited to spend some time on the weekend baking cupcakes to take to work on Monday. I don’t bake very often anymore since there is only 2 of us here, so it’ll be fun!
- Next week I’ll get to take a trip to Michael’s work so that I can do some colour printing. I need to print some of the completed pages for my One Little Word album, so I can assemble the last of it. I’m basically up to date on it at the moment apart from the printing side of things!
- Some time over the next couple of weeks I will be buying a new laptop. I can’t wait! I’ve had this one for almost 7 years now, so I need to upgrade. I’m going to miss this one though